I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 14 March 2010

embellished fabric book-project2-waterfall

This is second project, the two projects, stitched back to back will form a first page in my fabric book. I am very please with this one and it was a great fun to do. And again, because it is a such a small project, it did not take long to make.

I am also taking a lot of inspiration from a book "Mixed Media Exploration" by Beryl Taylor (see my links), an English lady, now living in USA. The book has lots of small projects and also instructions on how to bind the fabric book. Very, very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017