I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 16 March 2010

spring at last?

It seems that the spring has arrived in our garden,













which after a long and for us unusually cold winter is a very welcome sight. I like the picture from my garden at the bottom on the left, it is very pretty, but I much prefer my garden to look like the the picture on the right!








2 comments:

  1. Stunning work and I love the pics of your garden too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radka you own a very beautiful garden..i enjoyed your garden as well as your stitching..visual treat..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017