I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Spring Festival of Quilts

This was my second visit to the annual Exeter Quilt Show, held the last weekend in March. It is not a large show, that is the reason why I like it. It is big enough for all those necessary purchases and new ideas. A large area is taken up with a display of quilts, some of them just so, so beautiful. Needless to say, I took a lots of pictures to keep the memory alive.
Of course, as ever, I did not plan to buy anything, but, as ever, the temptation was just too great. I came away with a cushion kit, some fat qtrs (well, just in case) and a couple of off cuts of really beautiful fabrics. It could had been worse!





1 comment:

  1. Love that scrap of fabric. Very beautiful. Those teddies are wonderful too. My mum has made lots over the years too. I had the wonderful job of jointing them for her. Big ones are easy but the tiny little ones were a trial at times LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017