I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 29 April 2010

hapazome experiment-result

This is the final result of my hapazome experiment today. Considering that this was my first attempt and I was doing it while my grandson was asleep and I was aware of the fact that I would have to pack it all up if he woke, the result is not bad at all. Actually, I am very pleased with it.
The best pictures came from leaves or flowers with thin petals, so I will keep experimenting with various plants. I will definitely try to do some embroidery on one of the samples.


















1 comment:

Elspeth said...

I am so surprised at the definition in the outlines. Goodness, this is a really fabulous technique. Do you have any plans for these pieces??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017