I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 18 April 2010

more pictures from the garden




It has been confirmed, our son is well and trully stuck in Hong Kong, where he stopped to visit a friend for a few days, on the way from his holiday in Australia . He was due to fly home today. Only Mother Nature knows when this problem will go away. We are having glorious weather, with hardly any wind, but this will not get rid of the vulcanic dust from Iceland, which is sitting over northen Europe.


3 comments:

  1. A-ha! I see!=) I like the look of the Beck book too and may well try and get a copy later on.=)

    The rose is indeed a pincushion. It's the RSN's strawberry and rose one and I got it as it said it was a good one for a wedding ring cushion. I made it as a gift for a friend who was getting married, but of course, it arrived FAR too late for the wedding and they saw it when they got back from their honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow the link to my Webshots, Stumpwork album, and you'll see it there.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and that wild garlic would have been delish with chicken. I do mine with garlic bulbs, lemon wedges and sprigs of thyme in a pan and place the chook on top. I cut the chock down the middle though so all the lovely flavours can penetrate the meat and it cooks quicker too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017