I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 25 April 2010

quiet day


It has been a hectic week, so it is nice to have a quiet Sunday at home. It is raining now, first time since Easter, very welcome for the garden. They promised us a sunny weather back as from Monday.
Text from our son, all well, but still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017