I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 23 April 2010

the stitch and creative crafts fair


This is an annual fair I go to every year, mainly because it is quite close to my home. I don't think it is as good as it use to be, mainly because it has increasingly been taken over by card making and there is less textiles and embroidery then there use to be. But I managed to make some purchases to replenish my stash!




I have also met a couple of interesting textile artists I have not seen before, Ruth Brown (www.stonecreeksilk.co.uk) and Margaret Beal, information about her can be found at www.thetextiledirectory.com.

2 comments:

DIAN said...

Your purchases look so exciting. Do you have plans for the things you bought?

Jensters said...

I went to a needlework fiesta yesterday and brought some goodies....very happy you managed to buy some new stash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017