I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 17 April 2010

morning walk

We went for an early morning walk in the woods today and picked some wild garlic to cook with our roast chicken tomorrow (tip from my daughter).



I have finished stitching the embroidered panel for the "Infinity" cushion and I look forward to making up the cushion. But it is too beautiful outside today, it is not a day for staying in.

1 comment:

  1. A walk in the woods sounds perfect,
    the weather here is good at present so I too am having difficulty settling down to stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017