I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 4 May 2010

hapazome stitchery becomes project5-embellished fabric book



My embroidery on the hapazome sample has become a stitch sampler, so I have decided to treat it as another project for my fabric book (when I eventually put it together). Also, the size is just right. I have enjoyed this little embroidery and I look forward to do something like this again later in summer, when plants with stronger colours will be around.
While I was taking pictures around the garden, I managed to catch this lovely bee on the phlox.



3 comments:

Jensters said...

Wow such wonderful stitching....love it.

DIAN said...

This design is so simple and clear and yet there is so much to see. I love the use of beads too.
You really have done a great job with this project.

The bee is gorgeous too. I always love to see pics of plants and bugs.

DIAN said...

Can't we just see a little of the work in progress. I love seeing what people are working on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017