I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 19 May 2010

hardanger cushion











This is work in progress, an UFO I have just rediscovered. When finnished, I plan to use it as an applique for a cushion. I have now bought a piece of silk for the cushion, so I have no more excuse!






Also, some new threads arrived this week for a couple of projects I am hoping to do in the near future.

5 comments:

  1. The hardanger looks lovely. Isn't it fantastic to finish a ufo and find a use for it.
    I love the threads, nice earthy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hardanger is going to be just gorgeous. I agree with Dian that it's great to feel enthusiasm again for something that had been 'put aside'. The thread look lovely too, as does the floral photograph. You always share such wonderful photographs with us Radka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardanger is beautiful! There is no better treasure trove than the UFO stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that your getting to finish this hardanger as it looks beautiful....loving the look of the threads...thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of your hardanger and those threads look wonderful too. I'm to attack some stumpwork that is for a gift then I might just get stuck into another hardanger piece myself. hubby thinks a cushion in it would be great for the best chair (as we call it) because the furries don't like sitting on it LOL. Only one way to find out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017