I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 4 June 2010

dublin bay

This is a first bloom on a beautiful climbing rose, called Dublin Bay. It has been in our garden many years, but is has never failed to surprise. It is not fragrant, but it makes up for it in its show of blooms.
This is not the best picture, but it was not easy to take due to the position of the flower. I will take more pictures later on.


8 comments:

Lilla Kullan ♥ said...

It's lovely!:-) Hug Stina

Judy said...

I love a deep red rose. Does it have a perfume?

Katherine said...

I love this rose. Does it have a scent?

DIAN said...

love the rich velvety colour

Joy V said...

Beautiful garden Radka. So different from our dry climate ones here in Australia. I still love mine though - I have mainly native flora, no green lawn(?), just a lot of mulch. It's winter here at the moment so nothing much is growing, but in Spring with the wattle and bottlebrushes etc it has it's own beauty...Joy

Frances Leate said...

What a beautiful flower - I just love the rich colour.

Katherine said...

I had noticed that time thingy on a couple of blogs. Will have to see what happens to it when I update. My settings look ok but it is theinternet so who knows what happens to things most of the time LOL. CB's dates are up to putt most of the time too.

Linda said...

Radka, this is just beautiful. I've been rushing lately and not had a lot of time for the computer. I can't believe the size of this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017