I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 9 June 2010

first peony

I took this picture this morning, the first peony is out. As you can see, the bees love it!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Radka, that is a spectacular bloom, and the shot is beautiful too. Isn't wonderful when we manage a bee or two in our photographs. Such a lovely colour, the yellow centre contrasts beautifully with it too. You must have a great garden.

Jensters said...

Grand photo, out peonies have all finished now...so its nice to see this with bees too.

DIAN said...

Beautiful blooms & bees. I feel I could reach out and touch those petals.

Lorenza said...

Hi Radka, thank you for your comment, about Elsbeth Nusser Lampe book, I can tell that it's so beautiful but it's a photo book, just for inspiration any technique is explained, I know the artist and I love her work, some years ago I took a class with her so I know a bit about her way to work. I hope this help.

llkdesigns said...

Wow!!!!!Beautiful!!!

Art4Sol said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait til we have a garden of our own again. Thanks for sharing yours!

American Quilter's Society said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a great start to summer!


www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Stunning! I have never grown these but would like to. Our neighbours have just put a few in and I'll wait and see how theirs goes with our hot dry summers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017