I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 5 July 2010

back home


Back at home after 3 weeks in Scandinavia. We had a wonderful holiday, spending most of the time in Sweden. Great weather, lovely scenery, nice people. I have a lot to catch up on, including all the blogs, to see what you have been up to in my absence. So bare with me, there are pictures to be downloaded and sorted and then I will show you some of the places we visited.
But it is good to be home. We are very fortunate to have a good neighbour who looks after our garden when we are away, and she has done a wonderful job despite the very hot weather they had been having in UK while we were away. We arrived home in the evening to be welcome by a beautiful smell of honeysuckle and jasmine.
Of course, by being away for so long, we have missed some of the plants which had flowered while we were away, but I was able to take some pictures today.










7 comments:

Ati. said...

Hi Radka, thanks for your comment :) Your garden looks lovely as well !!

Frances Leate said...

Welcome back Radka, your garden is lovely and a true inspiration.

DIAN said...

Hi Radka, welcome back. The pics are beautiful. What a show to come home to.

sologbolig said...

What a lovely garden !! Lucky to have nice neighbours to look after it. Have a nice day. Hugs.

Linda said...

Hi Radka, lovely to be hearing from you again. So pleased you enjoyed your holiday. The pictures of your garden are amazing, such colour. Thank goodness you have a wonderful neighbour to look after all of this for you. I love the rose in the centre, bottom of photos. I think I have one similar, Red Gold I think is it's name. Again, welcome back.

Katherine said...

Your pink rose is stunning and I love that clematis. Do you know the names of them?

Lakshmi Sadala said...

woww what a beautiful flowers..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017