I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 22 July 2010

infinity cushion

The start of this project dates to 2008, when this copy of the Inspirations magazine came through the letterbox. I just loved the cushion. To be very honest, I love most of the projects in Inspirations, an Australian magazine, published by the Country Bumpkin, but of course, one can't do them all.
But I knew I have to make this cushion, called Infinity, by Kris Richards of Australia, and I wanted to make it in that fabric and colour. I knew this combination of fabrics would probably be quite difficult to get her in UK, it was a lot more simple to order the fabric directly from the Country Bumpkin.





It has taken me all this time to complete the cushion, with other projects in between, but here it is at last!




 
 
 
 

 




10 comments:

AnnM said...

It's gorgeous!!

Frances Leate said...

Oh Radka what a wonderful cushion and so beautifully stitched. I have folders full of copies of Inspirations with projects marked for "some day"!

Katherine said...

Its stunning. I love the embroidery on this and must say it is on my to do list one day too. You have done a marvelous job of it.

Jensters said...

Well i certainly havnt minded waiting...lol....its so stunning and just glad ive got to see it....well done in finishing it.

Linda said...

Radka, this is exquisite. Your photographs are just beautiful and so well placed. I love this post, but not nearly as much as the cushion. Your stitching is so beautifully done. Congratulations, well worth the effort.

DIAN said...

Radka, as the others have said, this is absolutely perfect. It is one of my favourites too but I would never attempt it.


Congratulations on finishing it.

Ati. said...

Fantastic great embroidery. You are a master with an embroidery needle! I LOVE it !!

Lakshmi Sadala said...

Radka,
came to your blog through stitchinfingers...you have beautiful blog..I just love this embroidery on cushions..perfect stitching and soft colours make it look very elegant..

love
lakshmi

Carpacar said...

Gracias por tu visita y tu comentario porque me ha dado la posibilidad de conocer tu blog y tus preciosos trabajos, me han encantado!!
Besos, Mamen.

fialka012 said...

Krásný polštář,povedl se vám.Přeji krásný víkend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017