I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Sweden 2010 - images



On of the things that strikes you straight away are the wild flowers! It is the one of the reasons we like to come here in June. There are meadows full of wild flowers, and wild lupins where ever you look! People here pick huge bunches of them for Midsummer to decorate their homes.






These are just some of the images from the area we stayed in.


video



1 comment:

DIAN said...

Those flowers look wonderful. I am really enjoying these pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Were you able to bring any flowers home with you? I thought they might be good for hapazome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017