I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 4 September 2010

walk in the forest

I have read somewhere recently that the most beneficial walk of all is a walk in the forest, not just for our physical well being, but also for the spiritual. I feel this is very much true.
We are fortunate to have a large forest some 10 minutes drive from the house.


It is well managed, but there are many small paths, where you can loose yourself for hours.














The smell, the shadows, the light streaming through the trees, the feel of moss, the stillness of a deer, all those images are so therapeutic.

















Some of the pictures here could even be a very good inspiration for an embroidery.


And, as a bonus, another bag full of mushrooms .

3 comments:

Linda said...

Radka, these photos are all beautiful. I love the moss on the trees, and the rocks. I love the little web nook, and I especially love the basket of mushrooms. I didn't even know some of these mushrooms existed!!! Thank you for such wonderful shots. We don't see moss so much in our dry climate.

Cyndi said...

How lucky you are to have such a beautiful forest near by in which to have a walk and time to reflect. There are some nice places like that in Ohio, but unfortunately none that are close enough without having to drive several hours in a car to get there! Thanks for sharing, Radka!

XOXO,

Cyndi

DIAN said...

These pics are just lovely - we have a woodland area just at the bottom of our hill here - everytime I drive past it I think about stopping "next time". Maybe today if the rain stays away. Again thanks for the lovely photos. Radka can you tell me what kind of camera you use. My hubby is thinking of buying me a new one for christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017