I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 22 October 2010

post number 100

It is hard to believe that I have arrived to number 100 since March. Back then, when I started this blog, little did I know that it will become such an important part of my life. More to the point, that so many people will want to read it!

After some thought I decided to dedicate this post to those closest to me, my family:
my friend and husband of nearly 40 years, who has always supported me in anything I wanted to do;
my daughter (who patiently reads my blog) and son in law who, like many, juggle their jobs with bringing up their young family and making a good job of it;
my son, who today started his climb of  Mount Kilimanjaro, as a personal challenge and to raise money for "Greenhouse" kids and Marie Curie Cancer Care;
and last but by no means least, our two small grandchildren, who brought so much light and joy into all our lives.

I also want to thank to all of you who read and comment on my blog, without you it would not be what it is.

14 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Ah, time flies when you are having fun. I wish I had thought to 'commemorate' my 100th post....maybe 200!

John'aLee said...

Congratulations! It is amazing how blogging can kind of take over our lives isn't it!
Keep up the great work!

Sue said...

Funny on looking at your blog and you saying it was 100 post I wondered how many I had posted. Well would you believe it my last post yesterday was 100.

Time really does fly when your enjoying yourself.
Congratulations.

Sue said...

Congratulations on reaching 100.
Just realised that my last post was my 100th too.

Linda said...

Hello Radka, congratulations on entering post #100. Your posts are always so pretty, the photographs interesting and enjoyable. I am happy to be along for the ride. Thank you too for your friendship, it means a lot to me.

I wish your son well with the climb. I remember reading a book when I was at school [???? years ago]. It was called No Picnic on Mt Kilimanjaro. I expect your son may have ample material for a sequel.........

Happy stitching and blogging.

Jackie said...

And thank you for commenting on my blog. Congratulations on 100 posts. It is addictive isn't it?

Mette said...

Wow! 100 posts! Congratulations! Keep'em coming! ;-)

Anne-Mette said...

Congratulation on 100 posts. I am looking forward for the next 100 to come and read and enjoy :-).
Wish you a wonderful weekend.

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

Felicidades por su blog para mi es una alegia leerlo.
Besos:Mayte

Annemariesquilt said...

Congrats on your 100 post jubilee!!
Yes blogging is fun !!
Take care and have more fun!

Jensters said...

Congrat Radka....i love looking at your blog and work x

DIAN said...

Radka, it is always so good to read your blog. Congratulations on your 100th post.

Linda said...

Hello Radka, I have to apologize for my incorrect book title. It is, after all, a loooooonnnnngggg time since I was at school.......LOL. The book I read was No Picnic on Mt Kenya [Felice Benuzzi]. Sorry, the names and locations are similar, brainfade I suppose. Hope he is enjoying his climb.

Barbara said...

Dear Radka, already 100 post in such a short time! You really are a dilligent person ! Congratulations and hopefully on to the next hundred posts to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017