I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 30 October 2010

vintage bazaar

I spend a pleasant Saturday morning with my friend at Vintage Bazaar in Frome. It was the first one held here and it certainly was very busy and there was lots to see and buy.



The nicest stand in my opinion was that of Niki from Nostalgia at the Stonehouse, who has a shop in Shepton Mallet. No picture of her stand, I could not get a clear shot! But I will definitively visit her shop.
Have a look at Niki's blog for much better pictures.

I was very controlled in my purchases, but picking up a lot of ideas.

My friend and I bougth a box of threads to share (just liked the colour)



and some costume jewellery for my stash and possible future embellishments, or just to wear!

  

9 comments:

Annemariesquilt said...

What a wonderful saturday, I would realy loved to be there..

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

So pleased you enjoyed the bazaar...it certainly was busy in the morning...
Thank you for your kind words, you are very sweet...wish we could have chatted at the fair!
Niki

Mona said...

Hello! I would loved to be there too. Thank you for all your comments on my blog. I`m not so clever to comment but I have been here begor and you have a nice blog. Have a great sunday. Hugs from Norway.

Martina said...

Ahoj Raduš:-)
Musím ti zase jednou písnout,jak moc se mi líbí tvé novinky.Bazar musel být úžasný,asi bych tam musela s prázdnou peněženkou:-)).Určitě jste si bazárek moc užili.
Pročetla jsem článek o Koraku a opravdu před tebou smekám.Technika je velice zajímavá,ale podle mého velice náročná jak na zručnost tak na čas.
Raduš,přeji hezké dny,zase zaběhnu;-).
Pa Marťa

Linda said...

What an interesting day you had Radka. Thank you for the insight into where you went. Nice to see the box of crochet cotton. My mother used to buy it in boxes too. I don't think it comes in that size anymore, as I seem to only be able to buy a 50gr ball these days. I like the jewellery as well. Can't wait to see how you use it. Take care.

Joy V said...

Love those bazaars. This one looks like it was fun. There aren't many around where I live, but I try to get to those that I can.

Judy said...

Love that Vintage jewellery!!It would make lovely embellishments for a special project.

Sue said...

I would have loved to have gone to that but was down in Cornwall.
Looks like I would have spent just as much money there as I did at Cowslip. Good job I couldn't be in two places at once.

DIAN said...

Radka, you were controlled in your spending but I do love the goodies you bought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017