I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 23 December 2010

all baking done

This is the last batch of Christmas biscuits. Today is the house cleaning day and time to dress the tree and put up decorations.
The old snow is still with us, there has not been any more fresh snow since Monday, so we could get to the shops yesterday to do some  food shopping. Temperature outside is hovering around 0 and it is likely to drop again in the next few days. We will have "white Christmas".

3 comments:

Annemariesquilt said...

Merry Christmas to you ;-))
Stay warm and enjoy your family !!

Frances Leate said...

They look yummy! A White Christmas sounds very romantic from where I am sitting - enjoy!
Happy Christmas!

Lorenza said...

Merry Christmas, Radka!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017