I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 26 December 2010

celebrating Christmas

Our grandchildren are very fortunate, they get two visits from the Father Christmas on the same night.
All our immediate family comes to our house for Christmas Eve and while we are having our meal, "Father Christmas" sneaks in through the back door and leaves lots of presents under the tree.
There was even snow on the floor from his boots! Just as well granddad put some newspaper on the floor!
And  would you believe it, the same night the Father Christmas finds his way to my grandchildren's house and they wake up on Christmas morning to yet more presents!





                                   getting ready for Christmas Eve
















Christmas Day - we enjoyed the day and Christmas dinner at our daughter's house.

On the way there I took this picture of our valley.
Somewhere in the middle is our house.


We arrived to find two very exited children and just as exited dog, who could smell her present under the tree.


today was time was a quiet walk to recover from the festivities





10 comments:

  1. What a lovely celebration and time with the family! Yep, that Santa is really amazing... ;-)

    Hope you enjoy the coming week!
    cheers Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home and all the Christmas preparations look lovely and how wonderful to have a White Christmas. Happy stitching over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely setting for your Christmas Radka, it is really welcoming. I am sure the children were full of excitement, not to mention the pooch. I love the snowy photos too, especially the white valley. I hope you are all managing to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing more pleasant than your family. love the photos...
    Wish you a very Happy New Year
    I would love if you come to visit me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Radka, your decoration is so beautiful, so full of taste. I enjoyed very much to visit your post. Happy new year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa with his long legs is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photographs your house looks so pretty and festive.Hapy New Year Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017