I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 25 December 2010

"Scandinavian Christmas Hearts" tablecloth



I finished my tablecloth just in time for Christmas, I am so pleased with it!
                                              I even had the time to hand quilt it.








 
The other side of tablecloth, which I have made less "Christmas" like, so it can be used all the time, not just at Christmas.



Fabric: mostly Moda, also Fabric Freedom and some from my stash
Threads: embroidery Aurifil 2260, quilting King Tut 972

12 comments:

  1. Radka, I love your tablecloth, beautiful. Hope you had a lovely Christmas day and the weather over there improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Radka your tablecloth is lovely and you must be very proud of it. I am sure you will get much pleasure from it for a long time to come.
    I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Day - we had a wonderful time and Santa was especially kind to me. Enjoy the rest of the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas....great cloth! its nice to have something special for the season. I am off to look for our Christmas tablecloth (nothing special, just embroidered reindeer) but as we only use it once a year I always forget where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tablecloth. I hope, you will enjoy it every year, when it is time to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to get mine done these christmas days. But with a new kitten in the house, it will probably not be time for that.

    Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cloths are beautiful. I love the designs you should be very proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Radka, the cloth is beautiful. I am so pleassed you finished it in time for the Christmas festivities. I like the idea of it being reversible too. The design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tablecloth is so stunnding Radka...well done in finishing it in time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful it turned out! I'm making the same table cloth, but am working on the 4th heart still.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Radka, just catching up. So pleased you managed to get the cloth finished, congratulations. It is just beautiful. I too love it being reversible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful! Love the pics of your christmas day too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017