my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 19 April 2011

good start to the holiday week


After not such a great week last week, I had a lovely surprise on Monday. I received an email from Cyndi, letting me know that I am one of the winners  in a giveaway on her blog! Cyndi is sending me a charm pack of Moda fabric.
Thank you very much, Cyndi, for your time to run this giveaway and for your kindness and your generosity. I look forward to receiving my parcel from Ohio!



Well, I don't know what happened to our spring, because we are having SUMMER in this part of the world! The temperatures are in 20C + and it has been pleasant enough to sit and stitch outside until around 7pm. We do get beautiful springs some years, but I can't remember having such warm April evenings as well. The weather people have promised us more of the same well into the Easter weekend, I hope they are right!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hi Radka! I am so happy that you won one of my blog give away prizes. I got it into the mail today, so I hope it doesn't take too long to reach you!

We had very severe weather here last night and today. Our tornado sirens went off at 12:45 a.m. last night and I spent a good three hours in the basement waiting for the storms and tornadoes to pass. Luckily we did not sustain any damage....but we continued to have bad thunderstorms until late morning. I think it is supposed to rain here all weekend, so please enjoy some sunshine and warm weather for me!

Chat soon!

XOXO,

Cyndi

fabriquefantastique said...

Don't know what happened to our spring either....

Linda said...

Congratulations to you Radka. It's so lovely to receive gifts from fellow bloggers. Take heart, we are still experiencing Summer here, when it should be Autumn!!

Barbara said...

Happy and joyful Easter days to you too! What a beautiful place with all the bluebells (they are bluebells aren't they?). I've seen such a place the first time in Scotland some years ago when we made a rest at a forest there. We unfortunately do not grow the "real" English bluebells here in our gardens.
Our "Spring-summer" has gone now, we now finally have our first little rain for weeks. How glad I am for all the plants...and the farmers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017