my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 23 July 2011

Norway

Our thoughts are with all the families which suffered a terrible loss in Norway yesterday.
We are in a state of shock and disbelieve, Scandinavia is the last place in the world we would expect to hear this kind of news from.
We send our love to all our Norwegian friends.

7 comments:

shirley said...

Your post is so true who would have expected it the Scandanavian countries and the people are so friendly and welcoming. Who would have thought this sort of thing could happen. Are you anywhere near.

we are all thinking of the families and people affected.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dear Radka

So good to know you are ok.

Everyone in New Zealand sends our love and support to all the people of Norway.
Even if you are not affected personally, I'm sure everyone knows of someone who has been affected.

Who knows where or when such horror can happen - it can be anywhere.
We too think we are safe in New Zealand - but one never knows.

Love and prayers
we are thinking of you all.

Shane x

jen said...

Yes Radka, it was such a shock to hear and see this in Norway.
Our prayers go out to the people of Norway for their loss.

DIAN said...

so terribly sad.

Linda said...

The whole world is in shock at this human tragedy. Of all the places I would never have thought this could happen in Norway. I hope the families will find comfort in the thoughts of those from around the world. Just total disbelief here too.

Katherine said...

We too are horrified and send our thoughts and prayers also

Ela said...

Slide show-How many beautiful works, delicate! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017