I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 8 October 2011

anyone with the same problem?

I am having a problem with leaving my comments on some of your blogs. When I press "post comment", my comment just vanishes and I have no idea if it is being saved or not :(
It happens only on some blogs, and it has been going on for a few days.
I do come to visit, you just can't see me!
Anyone else is having this problem?

9 comments:

  1. I'm having just the same problem on some blogs from blogger not all.
    Let's see if this comment works - if not I'll try to send you an e-mail
    xx meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this happen to me. If you post a comment and it disappears, it may have gone to the blog's spam file. Email the blog owner and tell her that you posted but it disappeared and to please check her spam filter. The owner can then change her spam settings so your post won't disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I have the same problem. I think, it is in the blogs, where you don't have to confirm your comment with a word. I just blogged about it too, when I saw your blogging about it.
    Have a wonderful rest-weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem. I can only comment on blogs which have a pop up window like this one. I don't know why this is happening, but I changed my blog to a pop up for this reason.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know lots of comments for my blog disappear. I will check the spam file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too!!! My comments have disappeared so many times in these last few days, it's a problem only with blogspot. But since yesterday the problem is over. Keep calm and.... stitch on! Congratulations on your work, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it has been happening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I have had the same phoblems. And it's egen there aren't any wordverifikation. But, I change from Explorer to Firefox, and now I haven't problem at all!
    Thank you for nice commemt on My blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017