I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 22 December 2011

Just a quick break from all things Christmas. My order arrived from Tracey at Quilt me Happy,
pretty selection, mostly Oasis by Moda. I have been promising myself a large quilt for my bed for some time now, and this just could be the push I need. The colours will go well in our bedroom.
A new project for 2012.


That's it, back to Christmas
and more baking.


After a spell of cold weather it is warmer again and we are not expecting any snow for Christmas here in South West of England.


However much I would love a white Christmas, snow usually means not being able to get out of the village and seeing the family. So I am quite happy with this weather, for now....

5 comments:

Dalmazia Lodi Rizzini said...

Felice Natale ..Radka..e buon 2012
dalmazia

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! love your fabrics...may have to check them out xx

Barbara said...

Dear Radka, I just admired your Scandinavian Christmas wallhanger which is so beautiful. And now I see that you already got a kind of Christmas gift ;-) ! These fabrics will certainly give a wonderfu bedquilt. I am curious to know what kind of pattern you're chooseing.
Now I want to wish you and your family a wonderful and blessed holiday season. Merry Christmas and all the very best wishes for New Year.
Barbara

Linda said...

What beautiful fabrics Radka. I'm sure you'll work your magic on them in time. Cooking looks inviting as always, and the countryside in the photograph looks so pleasant. I hope your Christmas will be enjoyable, thank you for your friendship, and your support. I wish you all the best for the coming year, and value the time you make to keep in touch.

Nähmeise said...

good luck for your new project in 2012
I'm curious what pattern you choose !
- hm yummy vanillekipferl-
a merry Christmas for you and your family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017