my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 4 March 2012

something for Easter



Stitching is a bliss. And this week it proved to be a good therapy, because it helped me to calm down and carry on.

Last week I showed you the start of "something small for Easter". And here it is, a small spring tablecloth.





All applique and quilting is hand stitched.

Have a wonderful week !

12 comments:

Dalmazia Lodi Rizzini said...

è meravigliosa radka..la cornicw con le viole poi...è il massimo......
dalmazia

Vlaďka said...

Je to moc krásný a vesele jarní ubrus.
Jsem ráda, že na duši už je líp. Přeju hezké dny.

Barbara said...

I just read what happened to you! I'll cross my fingers for a good result, wishing you all the best (besides I also know your fears, the sleepless nights, all the thoughts turning in your head). It will certainly everything be ok again!
Your Easter project is very nice. Do you applique the hearts by hand or by machine?

Diane-crewe said...

love the colours xx

Gudrun said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Spring-colours.
Hugs Gudrun

Jensters said...

Loving the colours to this Quilt Radka......im just starting to do some....so might be needing you help at some point x

lm said...

Ahoj Radko,
Ubrus je moc,hezký a jako vždy perfektně vypracovaný.
I já jsem poslední dobou prožívala a vlastně stále prožívám obavy o zdraví, sice ne o svoje, ale o zdraví blízkého člověka.Život dovede s člověkem hodně zacloumat.Věřím,že se vše v dobré obrátí a přeji Ti všechno nejlepší a samé hezké dny.Ahoj Libuše

Linda said...

The little quilt is gorgeous Radka. Pansies are my husband's favourite flowers. I love the border fabric, it is so beautiful. I hope your days are not so upsetting, and you will hear good news soon. Cheers.

shirley said...

I love the pansy quilt Radka, the quilt is beautiful, hugs and good wishes for positive news.

Nähmeise said...

dear Radka,
a beautiful tablecloth! The colors are like spring!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dear Radka
I agree, stitching is a very calming pastime.
Your tablecloth will look wonderful on your Easter table.

I'm sorry I missed your previous posts but I've emailed you.
I've had problems with blogger and lost everyone on my blog list - I think I inadvertantly pressed the wrong button - my eyes are a problem......

Shane x

Jen said...

The pansy quilt is lovely Radka, It will look beautiful for spring and Easter.I pray good news comes to you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017