I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 26 May 2012

Summer arrived this week to our part of the world, at last! Slowly our garden is coming to life and showing some colour.




Relaxing under the plum tree, all I can see is a blue sky.




























Second part of Fernhill BOM arrived today.


While I was waiting for it to come in the post, I started another design by Lynette Anderson, a cushion cover.
Small stitcheries for hot hands.







7 comments:

  1. Radka, your garden looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful. So many beautiful pics. The fernhill looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your wonderful garden in which you put a lot of work. A lady complained that one could not see all the work she puts into the care of the garden and the garden architect's answer was: The aim is that i should not be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitchery again Radka, and the newest addition looks like fun. My goodness, what breathtaking photographs. I always enjoy seeing the blooms that come from your garden, and the newest header is simply magnificent. I would love to find more words to describe it, but it speaks for itself. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new header,such lovelyf flowers in your garden the photos are so vibrant with colour .I love seeing what is in your garden Radka,Your fingers are always busy in the garden and with your stitchery's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your garden is beautiful Radka you must spend hours and hours working on it.
    Your fernhill forest is so sweet I love the hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks very colourful.Spring is the best part of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017