I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Sweden 2012 - part 3

Pretty wooden town of Askersund on the top of lake Vattern.


Having coffee at this charming old-fashioned cafe.



And then here is the little town of Hjo, also on the shores of lake Vattern.
 Every Swede I know loves this place. It even has its own slogan,

I Love Hjo (Hjo being pronounced as "you").


Hjo used to be a spa town, its beautiful wooden houses are dotted in the park which follows the lake's shore.



 



 
We could not resist a lunch of localy cought and smoked fish with new potatoes in Hjo's harbour.


Some shopping along the way.


Earlier that week I came across Panduro shop. Just to have a look around...we can get everything in UK in their online shop. But the minute you pick up a shopping basket, it is not so simple, is it?
Result of "just looking around".



Our second week is up, but it is not the end of our holiday.
We have a wonderful weekend to look forward to.

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Oh, I must go to Sweden some day, lovely photos.

Ella said...

Radko musim rict ze se mi moc libi jejich styl domku a i barvy .musi tam byt moc hezky ,my jsme byli jenom ve Stockholmu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017