I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 25 September 2012

block no 4 finished




I have finished the 4th block of the Yoko Saito's Mystery Quilt. I am now getting very curious how all the blocks will fit together, because not any two are the same size. All will be revealed in the next issue of Quiltmania in November.
Until then, more houses to build for the block no 5.






More parcels from the postman. Today arrived a package from Tracey at Quilt me Happy, with some beautiful new fabric, just look at the reds:






Also some blue and "Zucchini" Kona Cotton to match the Stof "Apples" fabric I got from Fabric Inspiration last week.



                                                Because there will be life after houses! :-)




9 comments:

l'alternativa said...

Bellissimo ora che hai fatto anche il quarto blocco, è uno spettacolo
Un abbraccio
Emi

eva said...

Wow, your block is gorgeous!! It´s like a beautiful painting!
It is a lot of red fabrics in your parcels - something particular in mind? ;-)

avomeri said...

Your block is just won-der-ful!!!
Love every little detail and admire your skills doing such hard-working and beautiful work!

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Dear Radka.
What a great block. Your houses are wonderful and I too will be looking forward to saee them all put together.
Great red new fabrics.
You lucky one being able to see the new Downtown Abbey, can't wait.

Gudrun said...

Good,radka!
Always look forward:-))!!
Your housebuilding is wonderful,what a job you are doing.I think you ought to have some chokolat from me:-))
Hugs Gudrun

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
It turns out so beautiful, must be lots of work but fun to stitch. The new fabric looks great, I wonder what you are sewing with it -
have many greetings
Hanna

margaret said...

a wonderful block, the finished piece will look amazing, so much work gone into it. i have not bought Quiltmania before but will check it out, have to watch the pennies when it comes to magazines.
some lovely new fabrics too, can see you are going to have a good time

Vera said...

It's lovely! Like the yellow door and I'm sure people in the little village are very happy people.

Tracey said...

Wow that block is something else. Looks fabulous!
I love your konas choices with the apples too. Cant wait to see what you make with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017