my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 23 December 2012

Happy Christmas!

When you look at my header picture you would be forgiven to think that we have a white Christmas; no such luck, but a girl can dream.....It is a picture from our Christmas 2 years ago.
In fact, there were only 3 white Christmases during the 20.century in the south of England!
Actually, the rain is back and flood warnings are in force. It doesn't need much to get a flood, the ground is still saturated from the last lot of rain and the water has nowhere to go.

But Santa will come whatever!



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Thank you for all your comments, your support and friendship during the past year!
Have a wonderful time!





© pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2012

14 comments:

Barbara said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. We celebrate Christmas with or without snow, don't we! I also wish you a good start into 2013, may it bring health and happiness and a lot of spare time for sewing, stitching and all the other things we love.
Best wishes,
Barbara

Sue said...

Agh I remember being snowed in two years ago. It's much more fun than all this rain. Hey ho perhaps Santa will buy us wadders.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Radka.

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Here we will also not have a white Christmas, it's raining. Anyway, I wih a Merry Christmas to you and your family -
Hanna

Linda said...

A quick Christmas greeting to you too Radka. Stay warm and safe, and have wonderful day with your family. Look forward to reading your wonderful blog in the New Year. Thank you so much for your friendship.

margaret said...

no white Christmas here in Yorkshire, we have been lucky with not too much rain but those poor souls who have been flooded, my heart goes out to them, their children will not be celebrating Christmas the way they usually do so hard to come to terms with all the destruction
All the best to you and yours this Christmas time

Dianne said...

What a beautiful header and side bars. Hope the rain goes away for you and wishing you blessings and joy at Christmas time. Di.

Helena said...

Milá Radko, posílám přání krásných Vánoce celé rodině. Z toho sněhu si nic nedělej, my byli ještě včera pod sněhovou peřinkou, začalo pršet...takže zase nic :o) To víš, Polabská nížina!
Moc zdravím, Helena

lm said...

Ahoj Radko,přeji Tobě a celé Tvé rodině hezké a klidné vánoce.Hodně zdraví a vánoční pohody Libuše.

Frances Leate said...

I hope you have a joyous and fun time tomorrow and that Santa does not need to bring you webbed feet. Happy Christmas.

Iulia said...

merry christmas to you..kiss..iulia

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Merry Christmas Radka!

We never have a White Christmas, that would mean some serious climate change here in Southern California.

Ella said...

Uz je sice po vanocich ale doufam ze jste je prozily v klidu a bez deste.

Vera said...

Dear Radka,
I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Jen said...

Hi Radka, A very Merry Christmas to you and a Happy safe New Year.
I have never experienced a white Christmas. Our Christmas will be 35C. Thanking you for your friendship and support through the year.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017