I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Santa's house

I started this project to take a break from "building houses", Yoko Saito's Mystery quilt. 
So what did I do? 
I have built another house!

But of course, this is no ordinary house, this is "Santa's House",


the first picture from the "Santa's Village" project for Christmas 2013!

I am enjoying this return to cross stitch (on 32 count linen) more then I thought I would. 
I wonder what the next month's picture will be..........

Not long to go now,
"how many sleeps to Christmas?" as my grandchildren keep asking!




© pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2012






13 comments:

Anneliese said...

Very, very nice Santa Clause -very fine embroidery.
Merry Christmas, dear Radka, and a happy new year with many more lovely creations.

Patchworkjana said...

Mila Radko, to je vyborny napad, uz ted zacit s vysivkou na pristi Vanoce.
Hezke proziti Vanocnich svatku, stastny a spokojeny Novy rok
preje Jana

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
This will be a nice project and you are prepared für X-mas 2013 -
have fun with your stitching
Hanna

Ella said...

Radko Santa ma u tebe zajistene krasne bydleni.

margaret said...

32 count that is fine, do you need a magnifer to work on it. A lovely Santa house.

Gudrun said...

It looks great!
I am also found of cross-tiching-just now.
I wish you a very nice Christmas!!

GOD JUL!!

kram Gudrun

eva said...

That´s a wonderful embroidery! So beautiful! Seems like you are ready for Santa. I wish you a very lovely Christmas!
....and from Sweden, God Jul!

eva

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Dear Radka.
What a beautiful house. Makes me want to do some embroidery, but I know, I won't finishe it.
Wich you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
.... and from Denmark ..glædelig jul.
Anne-Mette

DIAN said...

I do love the Christmas cross stitch. I have done very little cross stitch but really admire it.

Radka, thanks for following my blog and commenting: it is always appreciated.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and new year.

katherine said...

Santa's house is just beautiful. Merry Christmas Radka.

Käranån said...

I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Nähmeise said...

dear Radka,
oh, that looks so beautiful! a very magical work you succeeded!
nice holidays for you and your family!

Juliettecherry said...

Pleased to see you are enjoying your cross stitch project. It's coming along very nicely.

Best wishes for a happy and peaceful Christmas Radka and a Happy New Year too, with lots of lovely stitchery. Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017