my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 31 January 2013

Poinsettia Place



Snow has gone, there are no traces of the snowman or even the igloo, all washed away by the rain, and in the garden the snowdrops have pushed their little heads up.




After the night of heavy rain - a rainbow.























Today I finished "Poinsettia Place", a second part of 
"Santa's Village", a cross stitch BOM.





I wish you all a very good weekend!



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk




             

10 comments:

Vlaďka said...

Radko, to je neuvěřitelná proměna! Že sleze sníh, nedivím se. Tady neustále prší a včerejší závěje se změnily v rozmočené bahno. Ale že už se můžeš dívat na krásnou zelenou a nad ní ještě barevná duha, to ti závidím. To ještě dlouho neuvidím.

Výšivka je nádherná!
Hezký den!

Gudrun said...

I like your Bom very much.
Hugs Gudrun

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! I like xx

Helen Marasco said...

Your work is beautiful I love the block !!!!!!!!!!

shirley said...

This is a lovely cross stitch Radka, and it will make a beautiful family heirloom.

margaret said...

such a pretty little house, the bird looks so at home on the roof

katherine said...

Stitching is gorgeous as always. Love the hellebores and snowdrops. We are having a cool few days so it is going to be a nice break from the heat.

Jen said...

Radka Poinsettia Place Cross Stitch BOM is pretty with the lovely front door,and pots.
Also I love seeing your snow drops comeing up.

Annemariesquilt said...

OMG how lovely!!
We are still into hard winther here in Norway...
I am so envey of your spring like pictures..
I am so longing for the winther to go away !!
Take care and have fun ;-)

Dianne said...

Your work is so beautiful, Radka. Not long til springtime, so hopefully the worst of the weather is behind you. Greetings, Dianne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017