my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Scandinavian Rose 1

              Cold and dull outside, but clear and bright in,
          I have finished the first stitchery for Scandinavian Rose quilt,


and have started stitching the next one.


I am very happy with my choice of the red thread. Although you can't really see it very well from the picture, it is a lovely shade. I have washed the first stitchery since and not a hint of a red dye.

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

15 comments:

Ella said...

Radko kolik casti ten quilt bude mit ? Uz ted je videt ze jsi si vybrala hezky motiv a v cervene to je jeste heztsi.

Gudrun said...

It´so beautiful!Love it!

hugs Gudrun

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Radka, it looks so beautiful.
I know I shouldn't complain but here it's still hot and sunny every day - I'm ready for one dull rainy day so I can stay inside and stitch!!
Shane ♥

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
It is so beautiful, you are an excellent stitcher.
Its also wet and grey here, time to sew -
happy stitching
Hanna

Catherine said...

They look beautiful! I usually read you in Reader but came over to leave a comment - your Snowdrops header is looking lovely too. It's nice to have hopes for spring!

avomeri said...

Really beautiful! Love both.

Vera said...

Your stiches are lovely and the red seems to be perfect!

Tiggy Rawling said...

Beautiful.

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

It´s very beautiful,I like very much.
Congratulations.

Aurori

Ajka said...

krásné....

Helen Marasco said...

Hi Radka, your stitching is beautiful and the blocks are lovely.I am surprised you have already washed your first block it looks great.

Nähmeise said...

dear Radka,
beautiful embroidery! the cold weather is just right in order to complete the work by hand! here is still so much snow, I look forward to the first spring temperatures!

Anneliese said...

Your embroidery is beautiful, Radka, and I am happy for you that the red thread did not run - it must have been an exciting moment.

shirley said...

The red stitchery is lovely Radka. I will look forward to following your progress.

katherine said...

Fantastic stitching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017