I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 16 March 2013

Bloglovin

Apparently Google Raeder will expire later this year, so I went to try out Bloglovin. I found it quick and  easy, it transferred my list of blogs I follow with no problem.
I have been asked to post the following link, to "reclaim" my blog, (ie to verify that I am the owner of this blog). 
 So, I apologise for the inconvenience, but I have to ask you to click on this link, if you want to carry on following my blog in Bloglovin:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You can get more info about Bloglovin and alternatives here

Have I got this right? We'll soon find out, if I'll loose you all!




7 comments:

  1. not sure what to do about your bloglovin, when I clicked on it it was to do with facebook so will ignore it for now and see if I still get your posts if that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can ignore the Facebook bit, just sign in line below that as you would normally, it is quite easy to follow after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have to have Bloglovin too?.-))
    Otherweise I can´t follow you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds complicated, though probably not!
    Perhaps I'll wait and see what happens/evolves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Radka! thank you for this interesting information!
    I love your blog and I'll be back often. You do very nice works indeed.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Oh, I'm retired too!
    mimma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it too Radka. So easy lol. I bypassed the whole facebook thing too. I used to open my blog up to read everyone's blogs from my sidebar so this will be much better I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have signed in to follow Radka. I ignored the Facebook sign in and skipped the box with sign blogs over and clicked follow. So now I don't understand where you will be to click on other than I will be emailed when you post and I won't see you on my sidebar (blog list). Does that sound right.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017