my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 6 April 2013

Scandinavian Rose 3

I have finished block 3 of Scandinavian Rose BOM quilt.
This is a small block, so it did not take long to stitch.



The next one is much larger, so you are not going to see it for a while!




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

11 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Very very pretty. Hugs Judy

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
You do such a beautifel stitchery,
have fun
Hanna

Helen Marasco said...

It looks fantastic Radka !!!!!

katherine said...

There is just something special about red and white.

margaret said...

beautifully stitched

Cathy said...

I love it. Hugs

Gaia said...

So pretty !

Anneliese said...

Radka, so beautifully stitched.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Beautifully stitched and the red on white is always so effective.

Chookyblue...... said...

I was very tempted by this BOM but held off........it looks great........

i ricami di gil said...

Great and beautiful stitching.
Brava!
Giovanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017