I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 26 May 2013

bluebells and sheep


Today was a glorious Sunday morning and we took an early morning walk, through the woods, to the Park Hill Camp, which is believed to be a site of an Iron Age settlement and is now a part of
the Stourhead Estate, looked after by the National Trust.

It is a nice place to come see bluebells in the spring and a good place for a picnic any time.
Today there were also some sheep grazing among the bluebells.
"look, there are some people watching us "
"another person with a camera; ignore her, she will go away"
"who, me? is this my best side?"






©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013




18 comments:

  1. Jů, zvonkové království .... i ovečkám se v něm líbí:-))
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, love the commentary. Bluebells!! How gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To je pohádka! Tyhle zvonečky a také bílé, mám ve skalce. Dost se rozmnožují, tak kdyby se mi podařilo vykouzlit zjara takovéhle nádherné zvonečkové království, bylo by to krásné. Nedivím se ovečkám, že se jim tam líbí. Počítám, že si tam přišly spíš za stínem a zvonečky je budou zajímat jen z hlediska dobré - nedobré. Hezký den, plný vůní květin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Radka,
    It Looks like a very nice trip -
    thank you for sharing the Pictures
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bluebells in your forests. Some years ago I had the chance to see them in reality in Scotland. Next week I'lll be againa on a garden tour in GB. Hopefully we're going to have better weather than we actually have here. No Spring this year ;-) !
    Greetings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bluebells in the woods to me are one of the prettiest sights and to have sheep with them well wonderful.I am wondering if there is a way i can copy the photo of the large flock onto my computer, it would make the best background ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics! Wonder what the fleece would be like to spin lol. Lovely pics of the bluebells too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How similar are the violet spring flowers to your lace scarf. Astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Bluebells and I always enjoy the very neat Sheep photos. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue bells are so bright and beautiful. The sheep look really friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures Radka! thank you for sharing.
    Have a great week.
    mimma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it an amazing year for bluebells. ? Lovely pictures X

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bluebells are just glorious-- will have to visit in spring to see such a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh Radka!
    I've been longing to see photos like these - it is my dream to O N E day return to England in the Spring for the bluebells in the woods!
    You've got much better educated sheep over there - the ones I photographed for my latest post just ignored me completely!!!
    Enjoy your wonderful Spring.
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Radko ,love the combination of bluebells and sheep. There is so much beautiful green grass , sheep heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You never disappoint with your photos - another beautiful lot. Thank you for sharing Radka.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy to tell you that "our" House Martins has arrived i Yxlan now.A little bit later than with you. Cute lambs and wounderful flowers. Looking forward to my next stay in the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another great lot of photos the scenery is gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017