I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 26 May 2013



It is a very long time since I bought this lovely lace yarn from Nimu Yarns, a mixture of alpaca, silk and cashmere, and started knitting a scarf.








 
 
I finished the scarf some time ago, but only now I got around to stretching it. It is only when I see it
like this, stretched out over an old sheet and pinned to the carpet,
 I can see all the mistakes!

 











All finished at last! It is beautifully soft and I know I will love wearing it. I don't think many people will notice or will care that it is not perfect!



 
 
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

16 comments:

  1. It´s so beautiful and the colour great.
    Love the header too!!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radko, ten šál je skutečně překrásný, jako z pavučinky. Dlouho už toužím po něčem podobném, ale chce to určitě použít luxusní materiál, jako sis zvolila ty. Bude určitě příjemné ho nosit.

    Obdivuji také všechny krásně rozkvetlé květiny z tvého minulého příspěvku. Miluji kvetoucí rostliny. Je to pohlazení pro duši.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and delicate scarf-- it looks so soft and will drape beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Překrásný pléd, skvělá barva a úžasný materiál.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scarf and such a stunning colour just like the colours in your header. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's just beautiful Radka, just hope you don't need it to keep warm for some time yet. Lovely photos of your garden blooms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Radu, chyby nevidím, kochám se vzorem a představuji si tu hebkost materiálu, nádhera!
    Moc se mi líbí jarní fotky ze zahrady.
    Posílám pozdravy, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Radka, this is most wonderful. NO mistakes can be seen when you are wearing it. And I doubt that people won't even recognize that you made it yourself, it is looking so perfect.
    You should sew a little sign on it which says: Handmade by Radka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. che finissima lavorazione...brava radka!!!!!!
    dalmazia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Radka,
    How beautiful this scarf ist, I can immagine that it is a very feeling to wear it -
    greetings
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't bother about possible mistakes. Nobody can see them. Your scarf is absolutely stunning, so beautiful! A big compliment!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very pretty scarf and love the colour, sure you will get lots of compliments as it is so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Mine has booboos too but you cant see them when wearing it. I am sure yours will be ok too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo Radka!
    What a lovely scarf you have done girl!!!!You have to be proud of it!
    Hugs to you from
    Lena in Stockholm

    PS!Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017