I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 18 July 2013

Anna's Angel


You might remember this picture of fabrics I bought at the Malvern show in May.
Some of them were for a special project, a present for my granddaughter's 8th birthday.

The design is based on a pattern from Helen of Syverkstan.

 I can now show it to you.
         







 this is Anna's Angel








©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013


7 comments:

  1. It´s a lovely angel and a perfect gift for an 8 years old girl.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous, for a special 8 yr old :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful. I'm sure she has fallen in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nádherný andělíček!
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Radka, I wish I could see your granddaughter,s face when she opens her present. Angel is beautiful ,Perfect foR an 8 year old .

    ReplyDelete
  6. your granddaughter is going to be thrilled with this lovely quilt and the angel in the centre is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que trabajo más bonito el hada es una preciosidad
    Saludos Mayte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017