I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 20 July 2013

North Pole Post Office



"North Pole Post Office" - 3rd part of Santa's Village cross stitch BOM.

This is the last of any stitching for some time.
We are now in the middle of serious packing, it is quite possible that this time next week we will be in our new house. It is exiting, and quite scary at the same time.
All my other projects are now packed away in boxes.

Our beautiful summer weather continues, a little cooler and more pleasant today.
I hope all of you here in UK are enjoying out long awaited summer!

So, I am taking a break from posting for now, I hope to pop in and see you in the meantime, if time will allow. Keep stitching!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

9 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful block and stitching. Good luck with the last big move. Mixted emotions for you but full of new adventures x

Ajka said...

Pěkné to je:-)
Ajka

Jen said...

I hope the weather stays fine while the big move is on We did our move 4 1/2 yrs ago now It is a very busy time.it is scary after livening for lots of years and then leave.
The post office is lovely and the little letters are cute all ready for the Christmas mail.

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Wishing you a nice summer und a relaxing break -
your stitching ist beautiful als usual -
Hanna

Anneliese said...

Good luck, dear Radka, with the moving and with taking over the new house.

katherine said...

Beautiful stitching as always. Enjoy the move to the new house too. Hope the weather is kind to you on moving day too.

Vlaďka Cepáková said...

Přeji hodně štěstí v novém domově a také ať stěhování a úklid dlouho netrvá. Stěhovala jsem se už mockrát, nemám to ráda. Ale mám ráda ten pořádek a pohodu, když už je hotovo. To je moc příjemný pocit. Tak ať si ho brzy užiješ. Hezké léto.

Joy V said...

Lovely stitching Radka. Enjoy the new house and hope you don't have too much to worry about with the packing.

Nähmeise said...

dear Radka,
everything good in the new house and the new garden-I am looking forward to the first pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017