I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 13 July 2013

Scandinavian Rose 6


Block 6 of Scandinavian Rose BOM finished.

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh Radka another beautifully stitched block,lovely work !!!

Catherine said...

It is so pretty - I can't wait to see it all finished.

Gudrun said...

So beautiful !!!
kram från Gudrun

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Very pretty and beautifully stitched! Why don't you show us a photo of all you've completed so far?

margaret said...

another great block, like Cynthia I would like to see all you have done in one photo,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017