I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Christmas temptation

I did not go looking for this, honest! 
You and I know that I haven't got time to sew right now. Since the last photo of my room I have brought more stuff in from the garage, including a large cardboard box containing just individual project boxes. How many? I can't even come clean on the number, LOL!
So I blame Tracey from Quilt Me Happy, she send me an email with a special offer on this fabric....

I do like getting parcels from her, always so nicely presented.


And inside - Christmas fabric from Holiday Frost range - absolutely no plans for it - but so pretty!






As you can see the postman knows where I live, the latest issue of the Magic Patch magazine has found me as well (Shane, you would like this one!)



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

15 comments:

  1. Pěkné látky... taky myslím na vánoce v létě:-))))
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowly, slowly you will come back to normal life again, or what we call normal, sewing, stitching and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you HAD to have this fabric xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's usually about this time that you start to show us your Christmasy projects!
    Can't wait to see what you do with the lovely fabric.

    OK - I'll be brave and give it a go - I'll let you know when I've got it in hand - thanks you for letting me know!!
    hugs
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on all the projects to be worked! That fabric is just gorgeous, I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabric. Who could resist it really lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some lovely Xmas fabric and different form then usual ones, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabrics and I see , you have lot to do.Good luck with the new house.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! We know, how could you resist that beautiful fabric.It can wait till you have the time to do your magic.Happy house unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! We know, how could you resist that beautiful fabric.It can wait till you have the time to do your magic.Happy house unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back to Blogland. Missed reading your posts. Good to know you are settling into the new house. Lots of work to be done, but you have your priorities right - studio ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fabrics-- does put one in a Christmas mood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They can be quite embarrassing those 'project boxes'. Good thing it never stops us from buying beautiful fabrics like your Christmas ones. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Radka. Nothing worse than moving, yet it gives you new perspective and forces you to clean out. That adorable Christmas fabric must have cheered you on! Hope you can get back to stitching soon!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Radka. Nothing worse than moving, yet it gives you new perspective and forces you to clean out. That adorable Christmas fabric must have cheered you on! Hope you can get back to stitching soon!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017