my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 7 December 2013

Scandinavian Rose 7

embroidery part no 7 of the Scandinavian Rose quilt - finished





Did you think that I wasn't doing anything?
In fact, I have even started on the next part:



Have a wonderful weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

11 comments:

Helen said...

Looking great that was a big block as is the next one or is it that I am slowly running out of steam :-)

Yvonne W said...

It is looking lovely.

margaret said...

very nice Radka, red and white is so appealing

Gudrun said...

Beautiful!!
Hugs

Gaia said...

So pretty !!!

eva said...

I do not doubt for a second that you are constantly working on your wonderful works. That quilt is going to be totally awesome.:-)

Jen said...

Rose is looking lovely Radka, steaming ahead. x

Dianne said...

Radka, It is always a joy to look at your Scandinavian piece. Hope you have a very happy Christmas in your new abode. All the best for the New Year. Dianne.

Anneliese said...

Beautiful stitching - I am used to nothing else from you.

Nähmeise said...

Dear Radka,
a very beautiful embroidery!
have a nice christmas in your new home!

l'alternativa said...

Tutto molto bello!!!!!!!!!!!! Tantissimi auguri per un sereno Natale.Baci
Emi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017