I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 15 February 2014

Scandinavian Rose 10

I am on a bit of a roll on this one now, I have finished stitchery no10 of Scandinavian Rose Quilt





and I am already working on part 11.

I wish you all an enjoyable weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

14 comments:

Gudrun said...

Mycket vackert!!( Very beautiful)!

cottonreel said...

I must be new to your blog , I cannot recall seeing your beautiful redwork before , did you buy the patterns

Jen said...

Yes going well.Looking lovely your stitcheries are beautiful Radka Hope your weather is improveing.

Diane-crewe said...

lovely pattern and beautiful work x Hope you are dry and safe x

meri almeida said...

It's lovely and perfect stitching!
Hope things run better in UK and you are well!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Beautiful stitching your project will be most gorgeous when finished. Hugs Judy

Helena said...

Kouzelné Radko! Jako z pohádky!
Posílám pozdravy, Helena

l'alternativa said...

E' molto molto carino, una delizia. Baci
Emi

Anneliese said...

Thank you for the weekend whishes. Your stitching and the design is beautiful.

barb's creations said...

Love your new block, good luck with no.11 :) Barb.

Helen said...

Beautiful as usual Radka !!!!

Vera Holmgren said...

Lovely!

margaret said...

I have just enjoyed the nicest stitchery show I have even had the pleasure to see. Your work is wonderful and there are so many different kinds of stitchery, really I am dumbstruck and will be back again and probably again to look at this slideshow. I had no idea you had made so many beautiful pieces.

Dianne said...

You are getting a glimpse of the finish line, I think, Radka! Your stitching is so very neat. This is going to be a spectacular quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017