my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 27 February 2014

Scandinavian Rose 11 and - bread

The weather for the past few days has been trying to fool us into thinking that the spring is here.
I wish it was true! 
Although we still get some rain, the weather seems to have settled down, and it is more like something we would expect at this time of year. 

Out of my hibernation comes 
a freshly baked bread



and part 11 of 
Scandinavian Rose Quilt BOM.

This is a long and narrow piece, not easy to take a close up picture of.




Three more to go........ Getting there.....



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

12 comments:

Jules Woolford said...

Your redwork stitcheries are really lovely- and that bread looks truly delicious. I could eat some right now!

meri almeida said...

Just wonderful and so simple!
I love red stitches!
Perfect embroidery

Helen said...

You are nearly there now. I was very excited when I finally finished mine looking forward to your finish. The bread looks so very yummy !!!!

lifemyway said...

The red work blocks are really coming along. I cannot wait to see them all together.

Yvonne W said...

I can smell the bread!! Yummy.

margaret said...

that bread looks delicious and your scandinavian rose a delight. Re the weather hope you do not get the snow today that was forecast for down south, it is not expected here in Leeds, for a change the north came off better this winter, never mind spring is due to start tomorrow!! in our dreams I think. Mid you I see ice on the parked cars at 6 am this morning, must be only the 3rd time this winter

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Your stitching ist so beautiful and your bread looks very good -
have a nice Weekend
Hanna

barb's creations said...

Your Scandinavian Rose's block is so pretty and the picture of your bread makes my moth water MMmmm :) Barb.

Lorraine said...

Oh Radka, Your stitching always cheers me up, and I can smell the warm bread from here in Gloucestershire Mmmmm!
Lx

Vera Holmgren said...

It's very, very beautiful!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Your rose stitchery is looking so very lovely. The bread looks yummie too.. Hugs Judy

Ella said...

Radko your redwork look so pretty and i can smell the bread all the way to my place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017