I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 21 March 2014

Scandinavian Rose 12


Scandinavian Rose BOM quilt, block no 12,
small, quick and easy





Enjoy your weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

9 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Lovely stitching Radka.
Hope Springs eternal - wonderful to see you have made a start on your new garden!

Ella said...

Radko beautiful as always.

Helen said...

Lovely, almost there :-)

Gudrun said...

Hope is a wonderful word and your stitchery too!
Hugs Gudrun

eva said...

Lovely stitching and a lovely word! :-)

Diane-crewe said...

one of my favorite words x

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Nice! I love the little bird!

Vera Holmgren said...

It's lovely and your crocus (hope it's the same name in English) are so beautiful!

margaret said...

Hope, we all need some of that I am always saying I live in hope that ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017