my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 23 March 2014

summer chicken


Last night I finished "Summer Chicken", the second panel for Four Seasons Chicken Quilt.



 We are having a crazy spring Sunday, sun one minute, rain the next; and it is COLD.
Stitching inside is probably the best place to be today.
So on to the next one - Autumn Chicken. I am having fun with this :-)

Thank you for visiting my blog,
I wish you a happy week ahead!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

8 comments:

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

It is really nice, the sunflower is lovely. Will be a wonderful quilt.
Hugs
AnnaMaria

Dalmazia Lodi Rizzini said...

molto, molto bello sia il disegno che i colori...complimenti

Helen said...

Looks great, all the fun colours really make it.

Anneliese said...

Very joyous to see!

margaret said...

this looks like a fun project to do, I do like chicken panels etc

Ella said...

That is so cute and colourful.

Tiggy Rawling said...

love the summer chicken!

Dianne said...

Aw so cute - I love his wings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017