I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 26 April 2014

how does my garden grow?






It is slowly coming together, there is some colour in our new garden now.












A young crab apple tree, planted only a few weeks ago, is covered in blossom.
























And my Christmas present, a metal sculpture of heron, made out of recycled metal oil drum, has been at last allowed out.



A new somerhouse is in progress.



First spring in our new garden.....



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

5 comments:

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Dear Radka.
Your new garden looks beautiful and very cozy. I hope, you will enjoy many sunny summerdays out there. Maybee stitching.
Have a great weekend.
Anne-Mette

Diane-crewe said...

LOVE your heron xx isn't it great to have some colour coming back into the garden xx

Helen said...

All your hard work has paid off it looks beautiful ,

margaret said...

your garden is coming along so well, I love white blossom and all white flowers, the heron is majestic, am envious he would look good in my garden too!

katherine said...

It might be small but you have some beautiful colour! Love crab apples!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017