I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 13 July 2014

pretty bunny


Birthday present for a very special little girl.










Pattern by Lenna Green for Kindred Stitches collection.



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

11 comments:

Mirka said...

To je krásná zaječice :-) !!

Helen said...

Love the bunny, that will be a very happy little girl :)

shirley said...

I know this pattern and made quite a few some years back. The little ones love them and your little girl will too.

Yvonne W said...

What a cute bunny. The special person will definitely love her!

margaret said...

very special little girl is going to be over the moon with this

Ella said...

Cute little bunny and i am shure the little girl will be happy to have this pretty bunny.

katherine said...

Very cute!

Gaia said...

it is adorable !!

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Darling, but what happened to the white floral?

Christine Feldstein said...

Lucky little girl who will receive such an adorable gift!

Jitka Fišerová said...

Krásná zaječí slečna, která určitě udělá velikou radost. Přeji krásný den.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017