my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 26 December 2014

when Christmas Eve was over

                                                           

                          and everyone had gone.















































©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

4 comments:

Deborah OHare said...

Lovely to see the beautiful new home you have created. Best Wishes for the New Year.

Juliettecherry said...

All looks so beautiful and cosy Radka.

Enjoy the rest of the festive season and all good wishes for the New Year. Anne

Jen said...

Your new home Radka looks just beautiful.I was glad to hear your curtain fabric arrived in time for Christmas and Your new wall hanging Winter House is lovely with the little ducks and birds all ready for Christmas. Happy New Year to you and hubby x

Astrid said...

Stumbled upon your blog a couple of days ago. Love your Christmas home, very beautiful and cozy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017