I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 16 February 2015

St Germain quilt - more applique




Two weeks of evening stitching and more needleturn applique - and one side of the outer border is finished;
I feel I need a break from this quilt for a while :-)










©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015







5 comments:

Gaia said...

It is looking wonderful!!

Helen said...

Oh Radka it's beauti!!!

Anneliese said...

Ok, a little break ---- and now bravo for your patience - what you made is beautiful!

Katherine said...

Stunning! Worth all that effort as it is beautiful!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh your border is beautiful! I have to take a break from my applique too! It can be so intense but than I miss it and go back to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017